[hpsdr] new DDS

Robert McGwier rwmcgwier at comcast.net
Sat May 27 20:34:55 PDT 2006

Yes, more careful reading reveals several issues.  20% of the oscillator
is everything below 100 MHz!!

It is highly dependent on frequency and in fact, it is clear they intend
this to be a fix for spurs when dialed up on a fixed or small collection
of fixed frequencies and then "hand optimized".

This will be a real pain to use.

Bob