[hpsdr] Card Orientation on ATLAS (BUMP)

Lyle Johnson kk7p at wavecable.com
Tue May 30 07:51:26 PDT 2006

> The big question is squeezing the holes in for the mounting bracket screws... Probably something to add to the standard drawing.

Yes.  I didn't put any provision for these on Janus, although there is
plenty of room towards to lower edge of the PCB.  Once we have a bracket
selected, and know the relationship between the slot, the bracket and
the PCB, we can get this nailed.  Likely to be part of what happens
during the Alpha phase of Janus and/or Ozy.

In the case of Janus, part of the rationale for the 5-pin Molex instead
of a DE-something is that we (or at least, I) don't know this mechanical
relationship, and a D-series connector will b enforcing, or at least
very subject to, such a relationship.

73,

Lyle KK7P