[hpsdr] Universal synth bus and stuff

hughes3hns at aol.com hughes3hns at aol.com
Tue May 30 08:11:37 PDT 2006

Are 10MHz (or whatever reference signal is being used) or 1PPS one of
the predefined Atlas Bus signals or are those to be routed directly to
each board via external connectors.
I don't see any reference labels which corresponded to those signals
unless they are  labelled differently

Peter Hughes
N7BMG