[hpsdr] KK7P Dayton Talk Links

Ross Stenberg radio at charter.net
Tue May 30 17:06:54 PDT 2006

I for one only get the audio on the avi file. Anyone else having problems?

	73 Ross K9COX

Our http://hpsdr.org webpage now contains links to three files available for
downloading of Lyle's Dayton presentation of the HPSDR project.

AVI file is 20 minutes of video and audio (but 50 MB download!)

MP3 file is 20 minutes of audio only (2.5 MB)

PDF file is a conversion of Lyle's PowerPoint slides (1 MB)

For the very best results of viewing the video, I would suggest downloading
to your computer BOTH the AVI and PDF files.  Run the AVI video and audio
and also display the PDF file slides at the same time as they are not
possible to read in the video.

Thanks Bill KD5TFD for your work on this and to Lyle KK7P for making the
presentation and allowing us to present it on our website too.

Don AE5K