[hpsdr] KK7P Dayton Talk Links

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Tue May 30 17:46:13 PDT 2006

Ross

Here is the info I got from windows media player which appears as an ! in
the upper right corner of the frame.

Windows Media Player Error Message Help

You've encountered error message C00D10D1 while using Windows Media Player.
The following information might help you troubleshoot the issue.

Codec is missing
Windows Media Player cannot play the file (or cannot play either the audio
or video portion of the file) because the XVID MPEG-4 (XVID) codec is not
installed on your computer.

The missing codec might be available to download from the Internet. To
search for the XVID MPEG-4 (XVID) codec, go to the WMPlugins.com Web

Eric
It's worth it!