[hpsdr] erlink-sr & HPSDR?

Dr.Sandy drsandyrae at gmail.com
Sun Nov 26 22:11:25 PST 2006

Hi,

Has the HPSDR project gone over to erlink-sr? What happened to C#?

I Just completed converting PowerSDR v1.60 to .NET/C# 2.0, it's not bug free
by any means, but it does build and operate. Before spending time to debug
this ver. I was thinking that this would be a great time to start
incorporating some of the HPSDR specific features.

But, if HPSDR is going erlink-sr then all of this would have been a waste of
time.

Please let me know what is going on.

Dr. Sandy

It's never too late to become the person you were meant to be.