[hpsdr] Janus & Ozy.

Philip Covington p.covington at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 16:54:59 PST 2006

No, I am pretty sure TAPR wants to avoid doing that.  Unfortunately,
it would turn into a real nightmare of support.  TAPR would not be
able to test the board with only a few components soldered on - who
then could say whether a defective board was TAPR's fault or the
person who completed the soldering on the board?  I would suggest
either buying a completed board from TAPR or paying someone to solder
the parts that you cannot on a bare board purchased from TAPR.

Phil N8VB