[hpsdr] Looking for a Standard/Specification on the ATLAS Buss

Lyle Johnson kk7p at wavecable.com
Tue Nov 21 15:26:48 PST 2006

> I'm curious as to why the ATLAS backplane buss is used and listed for the
> HPSDR without any hyperlink reference to a standard or spec describing it?

There is a document that describes the bus and how to build the board.
It also indicates the early uses for the various lines in the Ozy and
Janus boards.  You may find the link on the website.

It will evolve as we develop additional HPSDR boards, which is part of
the reason that almost all connections tot he Atlas bus are currently
going through CPLDs or FPGAs, so that we can remain flexible.

73,

Lyle KK7P