[hpsdr] erlink-sr & HPSDR?

Naylor Jonathan naylorjs at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 27 22:44:00 PST 2006

> >I'm new here, but I would like to recommend that the hpsdr software
> be
> >cross-platform.
>
> A massive undertaking to what end?

That's an amazingly short sighted opinion.

Many amateurs run Linux, and some even run Mac OS X.

> >I don't run Windows and have no desire to.
>
> Ahhh.. that one. I'm sure that if you want to undertake the work you
> would
> not be discouraged (forget everything else in your life though).

You don't know what you're talking about. Just because you're a one
eyed Windows user doesn't mean that other people think otherwise.

By proper design most software can be made cross platform. The software
for UWSDR runs on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X right from the beginning.

> Murray VK6HL

Jonathan