[hpsdr] AMSAT award

Eric Ellison ecellison at comcast.net
Sat Oct 28 07:58:06 PDT 2006

Bob/Folks

I am deeply flattered by this award, and wish to express my appreciation. I
will continue to support and provide Teamspeak for as long as it is useful
to the amateur radio community. I also look forward to my participation in
TAPR, in the future.

The past three years have, for me, been the most exciting times I have ever
had in amateur radio! This is in a very large part due to you, the "Best of
the Best" in the hobby, contributing of your fantastic talent to advance the
state of the communications art. Communications is the hallmark of amateur
radio. VOIP via Teamspeak is another tool which fits the purpose of
leveraging diverse talents.

The biggest thrill has been actually meeting you folks worldwide, *eyeball*
You are the finest kind! I expect to continue that in the years to come!

Viva Eagle! Viva amateur radio!

Thanks
Eric - AA4SW