[hpsdr] Linux ALSA driver for HPSDR

Andrew Rich vk4tec at tech-software.net
Wed Oct 11 08:57:23 PDT 2006

Can I jump in as well.

I have been doing alot of looking at what is available.

I have looked at USB scopes, to A/D eval boards.

What would be really cool is something I can use with LINUX.

Is it possible to grab a chunk of data from the HPSDR and then process it at
your leisure ?

It would be nice to be able to graph as well.

Regards

Andrew

Andrew Rich
Amateur radio callsign VK4TEC