[hpsdr] New Altera toys

Cecil Bayona kd5nwa at cox.net
Fri Oct 13 16:40:39 PDT 2006

pvharman at arach.net.au wrote:

> I see that Altera have announced a new Cyclone II evaluation board
>
> http://www.altera.com/products/devkits/altera/kit-cyc2-2C20N.html
>

> Pity that it only uses 12MHz USB since the audio, video and memory facilities
> are nice.
>
> Also, ModelSim is free for a while
>
> https://www.altera.com/support/software/download/eda_software/modelsim/msm-
> index.jsp
>
> Anyone tried it?
>
> 73's Phil...VK6APH

There is a bug in the Altera site, you can not purchase this item.
Yesterday afternoon I filed a report by email, I received a response
today, thanking me for the report, and that they are working this
weekend to fix it and it should be fixed by Monday.

That's not bad service for a large corporation.

--

Cecil
KD5NWA

"Sacred Cows make the best Hamburger!"	Don Seglio Batuna