[hpsdr] New Altera toys

Allen Boehm ke5eup at ke5eup.com
Mon Oct 16 14:26:18 PDT 2006

The web site kept telling me I wasn't a registered user. I used the chat
feature on their web site and talked to customer service. They reset my info
and emailed me and now I can log in. Don't know if that might help anyone
else, But I had been trying to place an order this weekend and could not do
it.
Al