[hpsdr] Additions to HPSDR Wiki

Len Nunn len.nunn at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Sep 1 00:25:40 PDT 2006

Hi all,
Many thanks to Don for maintaining and extending this Wiki - I find that
it's a real mine of information and his regular update messages are very
useful.

Just in case anyone has not found this yet - and as a lurker I find it
very handy, especially having just just come back after a few weeks away
- there is a Wiki page that lists in reverse date order all the changes
that have been made to the Wiki.  It is accessible from the 'Recent
Changes' link on the left hand side of all pages, and although by
default will only list the most recent changes, it provides other
options if you want to delve back further.  You can also use the links
in the list of changes to jump straight the the updated page of
interest, including highlighted changes if you wish.

Of course, all of you may have picked up on this feature much sooner
than I, but if not, I'd recommend that you give it a try.  And while you
are there, check out the other Wiki options from the left hand column.
I'm sure that there are more there now than when I first joined the
Group a few months ago.

73s
Len  G6YZB