[hpsdr] TAPR DCC

Naylor Jonathan naylorjs at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 8 01:56:52 PDT 2006

Greetings from UWSDR land

Much to my amazement I'll probably be able to attend the DCC coming up
in Tucson. I'm having a holiday near Phoenix and it co-incides with the
DCC, so I'll make the effort (jet lag permitting) to come down for the
Saturday when the interesting (i.e. SDR) lectures are happening.

Judging by the lecture list, a number of the main movers and shakers in
HPSDR and DttSP will be there. So I hope that I can meet some of you in
person.

So who else is going?

Jonathan   ON/G4KLX