[hpsdr] Controller (Was Linux Controller)

dmcomer at dmcmicro.com dmcomer at dmcmicro.com
Mon Sep 25 07:06:14 PDT 2006

The reason I was thinking about a controller is, in a long term way, portability some day. That is USB with a PDA or latptop is fine, but looking forward som day during field day, seems like a built in Windows CE or Linux/Mono with .NET compatability running PowerSDR on it would be very cool. I was hesitent to mention is as I didn't want to side-track the HPSDR part, but a decent sided LCD running .NET frameword with pre-exisiting software would be interesting to me.
73 de AD5TU