[hpsdr] Odyssey Active QSD Rev. A Schematic

Steven Bible srbible at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 28 16:59:44 PDT 2006

Gang,

Here it is, revision A version of the schematic using Ahti's active QSD circuit connected to a TI Codec.  The TI codec will be connected to a dsPIC33FJ256GP710.

You will notice that I added some extra components and labeled them with ? values.  These parts are just a guess as to weither they are needed or not.  I thought to place the foot prints for prototyping purposes.  However, I do know the circuit well, so I'll allow the group to comment.  If they are not needed at all, I'll removing them.

Comments please.

- Steve N7HPR

\r\n- Steve\r\n  (n7hpr at tapr.org)\r\n