[hpsdr] My doubts about I/Q beam-forming

Murray Lang murray.lang at metoceanengineers.com
Tue Sep 5 18:26:38 PDT 2006

What's still niggling me is the resolution, or granularity if you like, of
phase shifts applied by I/Q. Sure, you can swing the phase around but what
are the step sizes at RF. We know it's not going to be continuous, so what
is it?

Anyway, I think it's time to retreat and consider what people have said.

BTW Nyall I don't think you clicked on "reply all" so your posting might
not have reached the group. I'm forwarding it.

Cheers
Murray
VK6HL