[hpsdr] Odyssey Siren Design

Ahti Aintila oh2rz.sdr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 01:10:18 PDT 2006

Hi Joseph and Lyle,

Excellent ideas! Anyhow, please note that LMH6624 has a rather high
1/f-noise corner (10 kHz).

You possibly may find also my modification of the Active Integrating
Quadrature Sampling Detector concept interesting (ISD for short). This
schematic is modified for +3.3V and +5V supply voltages:
<http://kotisivu.dnainternet.net/ahti/sdr-1000/2rzisd.pdf> To increase
the blocking range with high level signals, you may need to adjust R13
for minimal commom mode DC-output. I have not tested this circuit, but
here are my measurements with another circuit:
<http://kotisivu.dnainternet.net/ahti/sdr-1000/AIQSDb.pdf>

See also Ray Anderson's write-up on Phoenix pages.

73, Ahti OH2RZ