[hpsdr] SDR-1000 interface board

PETER BUCK peteg3lwt at btinternet.com
Sat Sep 23 05:41:51 PDT 2006

Phil,
  Great idea. I have two sets of old boards with problems on the PIO boards due to the ICs linking the X2 output. Despite several attempts and replaced ICs have never got the X2 switching working properly on all bands. I relegated the power control circuits to the bin long ago, and built a dedicated power supply. It would be very nice to be able to finally ditch the PIO boards and have something that quietly works!
  Definitiely count me in on the idea for two such interfaces.
  73 Peter G3LWT