[hpsdr] Mercury

Philip Covington p.covington at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 11:17:40 PDT 2006

This message was actually meant for Phil H.  I was too quick on the
draw and ended up posting it to HPSDR list also.  Without knowing the
context of what Phil and I have been discussing over the last month, I
know that it is hard to follow.  We will have a schematic up for
comment soon and I hope that will clear some things up.

73 de Phil N8VB