[hpsdr] New list member

Ahti Aintila oh2rz.sdr at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 01:44:14 PDT 2006

Tervetuloa Juha,

olenkin jo odottanut sinua näille HPSDR-sivuille!
(Just a short sample of Finnish language to my fellow countryman Juha.)

 Isn't It a shame that he has not participated earlier in the
discussion on HPSDR and Flex pages!  We better forgive him because: a)
he has been very busy with other projects as you can see, b) if we are
nice, he will certainly share his ideas and skills with us.

Welcome, Juha!

73, Ahti OH2RZ