[hpsdr] Flex - Radio 5000 series and SDR - 1000

Eric Ellison ecellison at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 07:08:22 PDT 2007

Folks

I just got off the phone with John Basilotto Marketing manager with
FlexRadio Systems. With the introduction of their new SDR-5000 series of
transceivers they will be discontinuing production of the SDR-1000
Transceiver.

http://www.flex-radio.com/

John says that they do have a limited number of SDR-1000's still available,
and gave me a heads up for those of you contemplating using Janus/Ozy to get
your orders in ASAP if you do not have an SDR-1000. You can contact John at
FlexRadio if you need help, or order from the FlexRadio Systems website.

FlexRadio Systems will continute to support SDR-1000 in PowerSDR coding and
will fully support the Janus/Ozy. Integrating the Janus/Ozy into the
supported PowerSDR code versions will be on their list of priorities
sometime after Dayton.  Of course we in the HPSDR community will need to
provide the hardware support for Janus/Ozy.

Thanks

Eric - AA4SW