[hpsdr] IQSD

Ahti Aintila oh2rz.sdr at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 10:21:43 PDT 2007

Thank you, Marco!
You saved my time and efforts in explaining these complicated matters.

In the mean time I simulated more. TINA gives pretty close 112.5 ohm
input impedance as it should be, when using your parameters for 180°
conduction angle. However, from the 90° simulation I calculate 87.9
ohm (instead of 50 ohm). That is something I don't understand. Maybe,
your 8 GHz sampling scope can shed some light to this black magic.

I attach my simulation files. Hopefully they are small enough to come
through. If not, I'll mail them privately to you.

73, Ahti OH2RZ