[hpsdr] Software Defined Radio at the Dayton Hamvention

Dan Babcock danbabc at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 17 12:26:34 PDT 2007

Hello Everyone,

With
the assistance of Dale Boresz,WA8SRA, and Eric Ellison, AA4SW, I have
published a web page that contains information about the many Software
Defined Radio Activities at the 2007 Dayton Hamvention.  We are just
getting a good start but so far I have included the SDR Forum abstracts
and some "rumors" about other SDR activities.  We will include more
information as it becomes available.  The URL for the web page is http://www.hamsdr.com/dayton07sdr.aspx

If
you believe what has been posted is in error, if I have missed
something or you would like me to add another SDR related activity,
please let me know.  Thanks to Dale's efforts the web page is in a
format that is easily and quickly modifiable.

73,

Dan N4XWE

http://mail.yahoo.com