[hpsdr] Power supply for Janus/Ozy question

n3wt at comcast.net n3wt at comcast.net
Wed Apr 25 07:20:10 PDT 2007

 I know this has been discussed a lot, but I have not seen a conclusion.   For the Janus/Ozy cards, is the PicoPSU 120-WI-32 a good power supply choice?  It appears very handy as can use a standard regulated 12v power supply in use now.    However, I am concerned about the -5v supply of the PicoPSU supplies.

Plan is to use the Janus/Ozy/ Atlas with the Flex SDR-1000.    Maybe more as other cards become available.

Thank you.

73  John, N3WT