[hpsdr] Janus/Ozy bringup and testing

Ken Klein kenklein at austin.rr.com
Fri Apr 27 19:32:50 PDT 2007

Hi all;

I've completed my Janus board, and should have my Ozy completed this
weekend.  I'd be really interested in knowing how the production boards are
being tested, and if I could duplicate those tests myself.  I've also been
wondering if anyone has generated software loading instructions and setup
instructions.  I've searched prior listings, but haven't yet found anything
in particular.  (That, of course, doesn't mean it isn't there!)

Anyway, help and pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ken WR5H