[hpsdr] Dumb question - HPSDR sound card

Darrell Bellerive va7to at yahoo.ca
Wed Apr 4 09:05:36 PDT 2007

I too have been thinking along similar lines. I thought it would be nice to
have a high performance "sound card" for use as an audio scope and audio
spectrum analyzer.

I have a M-audio Audiophile 2496 PCI card in my computer, but find that it
is still not a good as I would like in a sound card. Too noisy and
overloads too easily. Maybe I expect to much, though.

I think that an external card would be ideal as it gets away from all that
noise floating around inside the PC.

I think this would be a great spinoff of HPSDR technology.

Darrell
VA7TO

--
Darrell Bellerive