[hpsdr] Dumb question - HPSDR sound card

George Medakovich George at Medakovich.com
Wed Apr 4 11:49:14 PDT 2007

There was a "Simple Software Radio Peripheral" project for Gnu Radio
as a low cost alternative to the USRP that was offered as a $100 board
and used a USB 2.0 interface daughter board from Bulgaria: http://oscar.dcarr.org/ssrp/
It uses an LTC1746.

George Medakovich, ke5dng