[hpsdr] hOw AbOuT a PiNG?

Eric Ellison ecellison at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 18:35:45 PDT 2007

Thanks 17!

Nice to know there is someone reading this forum everyday!

Note that I did NOT identify the project with:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trickster

My close cousin in the family of norse (sweedish).

Sometimes we GOTTA have the lurkers check in and have some fun amongst the
'seriousness'.

Keeps the mind young.

(whew. thank God for Google! (smile))

Thanks