[hpsdr] hOw AbOuT a PiNG?

Ahti Aintila oh2rz.sdr at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 02:55:25 PDT 2007

Hi Eric,

¡ PING! Sorry that it comes late due to the time difference.
Nice to know that you remember us lurkers! On behalf of Sami and
myself I have nothing to comment on the Salesman.

Nothing against "Loki". In Finnish it means same as "log" in English.
However, if you happen to run out of mythological gods, heros and
kings check also these Finno-Ugric names and stories dating back to
millenniums before the Germanic and Viking mythology:
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_mythology>
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalevala>

Pay special attention to the name Ahti, sometimes also seen with a
typo "Ahto". I really wonder, did they already in those olden times
have QWERTY keyboards that would explain the change of "i" to "o". In
any case don't let my name dilute any good HPSDR projects to plain
water.

Happy April fooling and 73,
Ahti OH2RZ