[hpsdr] Pandora Update: another potential enclosure.

Ben Hall kd5byb at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 16 17:43:06 PDT 2007

Hi Horst and group!

Sorry for the lateness of my reply - been busy at work and around the
house.  I can now say that half of my flower bed out front no longer
looks like a jungle overgrown with weeds.  Next weekend I tackle the rest!

Horst Gruchow wrote:
> Hi Shel and all HPSDR enthusiasts,
>
> the company mentioned by Shel is
>
> http://www.schubert-gehaeuse.de/

Oh good!  I will check them out later tonight, as well as those by
Lansing here in the states.  I did receive another phone call from
Buckeye Shapeform this morning at work, but I've yet come to any
conclusions and no clear front runner has emerged in the selection process.

> Unfortunately their english website does not yet work. But with that
> you can enhance your : Sprechen Sie Deutsch?

Not a problem!  I speak very little German, but photos, measurements,
and much technical discussion comes across by itself in my experience.
If I need more, I'll just feed the whole page through Babelfish.  The
translation isn't great, but I can get the flavor of most anything with it.

thanks and 73,
ben, KD5BYB
--
Thanks and 73,