[hpsdr] IQSD - was RE: hOw AbOuT a PiNG?

Gerd Loch g.loch at nt-electronics.de
Wed Apr 18 00:49:10 PDT 2007

Marco and Ahti,

thanks a lot for your time to give me this explanation.
As the detector - however you call it- is the heart of this receiver, I am
interested to understand the principle and the possible weak points to get
it optimal designed.

I am interested to help on these investigations but I have also qrl and
family ...
Sometimes I wonder where other guys take all the time from.

I have downloaded a trial version of TINA. Can I run your files with the
nonlicenced version?

73 Gerd, DJ8AY