[hpsdr] Ozy and Janus build Status

Scott Cowling scotty at tonks.com
Mon Apr 23 10:47:39 PDT 2007

Hi all,

It's been a long week, but we made some good progress.

All Ozy boards have been built and delivered to our overworked final
test department. (That is N4XWE, N7HPR, WA2DFI and Nona).

Final test has completed testing of 120 Ozy boards. These are packed
and ready to ship to the TAPR office. Another 120 are in process. We
should complete the Ozy testing this week.

Over 300 Janus boards have been built and delivered to our
overwhelmed final test department. Testing of these boards will begin
this week, overlapping Ozy testing by about a week.

Shipments of individual orders should start toward the end of next
week. Please be patient; there are *LOTS* of orders to process, and
the work is being done by your friendly TAPR volunteers.

73,
Scotty WA2DFI
for the final test team