[hpsdr] SDR comparison

Thompson_Peter at emc.com Thompson_Peter at emc.com
Fri Apr 27 11:36:36 PDT 2007

This would indeed be interesting.  I'd particularly like to see a
comparison of RX specs for SDR1K + janus/ozy vs SDR1k + Delta44 vs SDR1K
+ FA66 vs FLEX5K.

On a related subject, was there mention of a possible hardware mod for
the SDR1k to maximize the benefit of using janus/ozy vs using one of the
sound cards?  I seem to remember reading this a while back.

Pete, N3EVL