[hpsdr] SDR comparison

n3evl n3evl at townisp.com
Sat Apr 28 03:57:07 PDT 2007

Phil,

Thanks for your excellent explanation.  It's good to know that provision has
been made for Janus/Ozy to work with the SDR1K without any hardware mods
however, I expect most users will want to make the adjustments in order to
maximize performance when using Janus+Ozy.  I wonder if the mods are likely
to be switchable such that the SDR1K can revert to more or less stock
condition for use with a conventional sound card again?  Demanding lot,
aren't we!

Thanks again to you and all the others involved in making this happen!

Pete, N3EVL