[hpsdr] Sasquatch? K3 (ping)

Eric Ellison ecellison at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 11:48:15 PDT 2007

Lyle!

WOW! I was wondering why you had been so low profile and doing so little for
HPSDR over the past three years, this explains it! (smile).

Although I have not searched, or followed, is there a link we can all read
about the K3? Do we have a 'brag tape on it?' Will definitely visit Elecraft
at Dayton!

Without you and a few others, HPSDR would not be what it is! A phenomena!

Thanks All! Exciting Stuff! Keep it Commin!

Eric - AA4SW