[hpsdr] For Sale: Ozzy, Janus and Atlas

Bob Fish rwfish at comcast.net
Tue Aug 21 12:43:28 PDT 2007

Hi Guys,

Some higher priority projects have come up and need financing. As a
result, I am selling a pre-built Ozzy board still in its unopened
package, a pre-built Janus board still unopened and an unopened Atlas
board kit that still needs to be built. They are exactly as I received
them from TAPR. I am not going to get around to using this stuff and I
would really like to sell them to some one who will use them. I will
sell the works for $350.00 and I will pay shipping via priority mail to
the lower 48.

Please respond directly to: rwfish at comcast.net

Thanks,

Bob   K6GGO