[hpsdr] Janus/Ozy with Linux?

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Fri Aug 24 12:44:53 PDT 2007

I don't think so - at a minimum we will need some software to get
data off of OJ on Linux .... in the very early stages of working on
that here for Linux running on a PS3 -- want to see if I can play
radio on the CellBE processor.    Don't think any of the work would
be specific to the PS3 -- at the moment have very little running.  I
rebuilt the OJ load_firmware,  load_fpga routines on mono on Linux
but they're not working at the moment, probably some libusb interface
diffs between Win32 and Linux.

I'll let the list know as I get further along on this.

Regards,

Bill  (kd5tfd)