[hpsdr] FW: Star-10 Transceiver article in QEX

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Mon Dec 17 04:46:00 PST 2007

Forwarded at Constantin's request (below).  I'll bow out of the debate at
this point, seeing as how the issue is technically off-topic for the SDR
list and I don't have a dog in the fight.

I've uploaded the photos to ftp://manuals@ftp.ko4bb.com , password 'manuals'
(without the quotes), filename KG6NK.zip (1.1 MB, 8 .jpgs in all).

-- john, KE5FX