[hpsdr] GPS Receiver

Greg - ZL3IX zl3ix at inet.net.nz
Tue Dec 18 09:01:23 PST 2007

Phil, at the saltmine we use a cheap Trimble Lassen SQ GPS module with
no problems.  Even with no filtering, the 1pps edge looks pretty stable
on a scope.  The 1pps is used to condition an ovened VXO using a very
slow time constant loop.  The VXO is fed from a 16-bit DAC, and the
whole arrangement achieves a 1 ppb accuracy after settling.

73, Greg