[hpsdr] OLPC

mikea mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Fri Dec 21 12:56:39 PST 2007

On Fri, Dec 21, 2007 at 09:41:29PM +0100, Roland ETIENNE wrote:

> Robert McGwier a écrit :
> > ***** High Performance Software Defined Radio Discussion List *****
> >
> > This is sent with my OLPC.  What a great idea this project is.

> > Happy holidays and I hope everyone is looking forward to 2008 with as
> > much anticipation as I am.
> >
> > Bob
> >

> Hi Bob,
>
> What is OLPC, never heard of  this before, may be I missed something!
>
> Happy holidays and season's greetings to every one on this nice list!

One Laptop Per Child. It's a very praiseworthy project to get a laptop
in the hands of as many children around the world as possible, and to
make as kidproof and usable a laptop as possible. You can buy one for
yourself, as I understand it, only if you buy one for donation to some
child elsewhere in the world.

--
Mike Andrews, W5EGO
mikea at mikea.ath.cx