[hpsdr] OLPC - next generation with SDR?

Robert McGwier rwmcgwier at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 09:15:28 PST 2007

No no.  I hope to still do some good for amateur radio and society and
if I went to SCO, I would be unable to restrain myself.  I would
probably go to jail for assault afterwards.  I have NEVER been more
satisfied with the court system in the U.S. than I have been in this one
case.  I LOVE the way the judge just let SCO sink itself deeper and
deeper into the depths its utter incompetence and tom foolery led it.

73's from your radical friend,
Bob
N4HY

stoskopf at tri.net wrote:

> Now that SCO shares should be getting quite cheap, we should get Bob
> enough shares to get on the BOD and see if he really has an opinion.  For
> those not following this topic, google Cringley and SCO.
>
> Merry Christmas all and looking forward to the new HPSDR/TAPR offerings in
> the New Year.
>
> N0UU
>
> And wondering how many of the OLPCs end up with kids and how many in govt
> offices/teacher's desks?

“An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why
must the pessimist always run to blow it out?” Descartes