[hpsdr] Hi!

Eric Ellison ecellison at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 16:23:35 PST 2007

Hi Guys

I Haven't pinged or posted for a while for a variety of reasons. Comcast
gets blocked off and on. I changed to gmail, hope this makes it. I have been
reading all posts in the Achieves during my 'absence from posting'.

Lotsa Excitement re production of Janus/Ozy! I've been working with the TAPR
board and Scotty as we moved forward with production.

Thanks to Dale - WA8SRA for setting up the interests page on Hamsdr.com.

We still have about 146 folks who had previously expressed interest who have
not updated their totals. I have not checked those 146 in detail to see if
they had visited and not expressed interest based on the proposed target
pricing found ONLY on the Projects page. Final pricing will be determined by
the Quantity produced as mentioned on the Projects page. Target price is
based on a production of 500 assembled boards and we are currently at a
little over 300, so we have a way to go to get to 500. The cutoff date for
expressing interest in Janus/Ozy is next Tuesday at 0200. It is not known at
this time when a second run might be done. Now IS your chance!

I have proposed the first ever "TAPR-HPSDR Teamspeak Town Meeting" this
Saturday at 1800 UTC. There is no particular 'agenda' but I will be there to
moderate, and hopefully we will have folks from TAPR, and some of the
Project Leaders participating. We'll just play it by ear. Come join us,
whoever you might be, if you are interested in HPSDR.

If you are intested in getting a Janus, Ozy assembled or bare board. Please
visit the Hamsdr website @:

HTTP://www.hamsdr.com/

Join if you have not joined so you can get to Projects>TAPR-HPSDR.

If you are already subscribed to Dales great site the projects tab will be
visible.

Hope this gmail makes it so I can post again!

Thanks

Eric - AA4SW