[hpsdr] PCR-100 madness and other events

kd5nwa kd5nwa at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 17 13:15:30 PST 2007

When the last bargain occurred, the $7 SDR book, I missed it.  With
the low prices on the PCR-100 radios I fared better and bought two
right away for $50 each. Now the sellers on eBay are aware of the
demand and are no longer selling them in large lots for a fixed
price. Instead they are selling them one at a time on a bidding
basis, the prices are going up.

One will be used as a general purpose receiver to listen to
repeaters, airport traffic...etc with a SoftRock for the IF, the
other will be used as a poor mans test instrument to test radios, etc.

On the same vein, don't put off ordering your Ozy and Janus boards or
you might miss that train, at best you might have to wait a while or
pay more because of increased cost with a smaller run in the future.

Cecil
KD5NWA
www.qrpradio.com www.hpsdr.com

Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscripti catapultas habebunt.
(When catapults are outlawed, only outlaws will have catapults!)