[hpsdr] RE Pandora's Box

Bruce K3CMZ k3cmz at arrl.net
Wed Feb 28 16:26:41 PST 2007

Here is another Plan to think about!

I would like to put my 4 board 1 watt SDR-1000,
the Atlas board, a power supply and maybe the
amp in one box.

If the box could be bolted together (at the side?)
then a one size box could be many things!

Also I would like to see a false bottom panel
that could be raised as high as needed with
spacers as an addon. This would allow for
mounting all this junk! And make it easy to
fix my many mistakes. Also the wires could
be run under this platform.

I would like a box that contains all the wires,
and the outside would only have the following:
1) BNC for antenna
2) A Power connection
3) The audio connection
4) And the USB to the PC

All the wires would then stay inside the BOX!

Bruce K3CMZ