[hpsdr] Ozy and Janus code updated

Phil Harman pvharman at arach.net.au
Sat Feb 10 03:24:52 PST 2007

Based on Chris, AE6VK, suggestion I have moved the PWM DAC from the Ozy FPGA
to  the Janus CPLD. The I and Q data in now sent in I2S format over the
Atlas bus and can be used by Penelope also. Thanks for the suggestion Chris.

I've also add the 48MHz FX2 clock to Atlas for use by the PWM DAC in Janus.
I'd really like to run the DAC faster to give a littel more resolution but
since the CPLD does not have any PLLs and it is now 80% full then we are
going to need a simple clock multiplier to achieve this. Any ideas or
suggestions?

New Verilog files are in SVN and I've updated the Atlas pins designations in
the spreadsheet in the Altas folder.

73's Phil...VK6APH