[hpsdr] Ricearoni/PCR100/more fun!

KE5EUP KE5EUP at KE5EUP.com
Wed Feb 14 13:06:33 PST 2007

Bill Tracey wrote:

> Well that makes at least 3 HPSDR list readers with PCR100s.  Now all we
> need to do is come up with a good Mixer to bring its 10.7 Mhz IF into
> Janus,  perhaps a little FPGA/FX2 code and some PowerSDR mods to control
> the little box and we've got ourselves a DC-light SDR to play with.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Bill
>
> At 11:04 PM 2/13/2007, Ken Klein wrote:
>>
>> Thanks, Peter.  I got one!!!
>>
>> Ken WR5H

I also got one when I received the email.
Thanks for the heads Up! I would love to get this running on Ubuntu. I
searched for  software on the net last night and came across several
windows software versions that work with the pcr100 and ran across the
discriminator tap mod. I am new to programming and have downloaded the
source code for the Flex radio and I have a SDR1k. Can anyone point me
in the right direction to the scanning code that was removed form SDR
software? I also bought a picoPSU-60-WI for one of my two Atlas setups
instead of using a modified ATX. I am really excited about the ozy and
Janus release, thanks to everyone who contribuited, it will be a great
and cost effective learning tool for me.
Al