[hpsdr] Hi!

Tony Langdon vk3jed at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 19:37:56 PST 2007

At 01:56 PM 2/16/2007, Eric Ellison wrote:
>Tony
>
>Great! Yes, I know that the Teamspeak session does not favor the down under.
>It will however, catch Europe and US pretty well, and I'll try to record and
>post the audio for those who miss it. Will consider a coupla sessions next
>time.

OK, trouble with recorded audio is I never get round to listening.
:(  Couple of sessions would be nice, then at least one should suit
everyone (barring local commitments, of course!).

As for software, is there any reason why you're using Teamspeak,
rather than one of the amateur based voip systems?  Do we have non
hams involved?  Just curious, more than anything. :)

73 de VK3JED
http://vkradio.com