[hpsdr] Fwd: Bare Boards

Philip Covington p.covington at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 08:16:51 PST 2007

On 2/16/07, John D'Ausilio <jdausilio at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've not been able to get access to hamsdr.com for some reason .. can
> someone give me a quick summary of options and prices?
>
> de w1rt/john

 Please Read Carefully

Please indicate how many of each assembled and/or blank PCB you would
purchase at the prices below. This is not a commitment to buy, but
rather a show of interest. Please help us arrive at an accurate count
so we can build the boards as quickly and as inexpensively as
possible.

These prices are pre-production estimates based on a build lot size of
500 of each board. The actual price will be set after we determine the
final build lot size based on the number of boards requested on this
web page. Please be aware that costs increase much faster with
decreasing lot size than they decrease with increasing lot size. Every
attempt is being made to keep the costs as low as possible.

Estimated Pricing

Janus board, complete, assembled and tested, estimated price:
TAPR member: $163
TAPR non-member: $179

Janus bare PCB only, estimated price:
TAPR member: $29
TAPR non-member: $32

Ozy board, complete, assembled and tested, estimated price:
TAPR member: $137
TAPR non-member: $149

Ozy bare PCB only, estimated price:
TAPR member: $29
TAPR non-member: $32

The complete boards are assembled and tested. The listed purchase
price for each board is about what you can buy the parts and PCB for
if you purchase them in small lot quantities (less than 5 boards).

Please note that to achieve the economy of scale necessary to keep the
price low, these boards must be built in lots of at least several
hundred. At this time, we cannot estimate when the second build might
occur. Please plan your purchases accordingly.

We are shooting for delivery no later than the Dayton Hamvention (May
19th), and earlier if possible. Be a part of history and support
HPSDR!
The cutoff for updating your quantities is Tuesday, February 20, 2007
at 0200 UTC.